The only good thing about having to wait between flights are duty free shops. Thanks to a 2-hour delay, I got plenty of time to try out designer sunglasses, test high-end make up and have a sniff of amazing fragrances. All of this pleasure ended with a few pounds out of my bank account and a lot of joy in my heart :D
Firstly, I got Flowerbomb, a sweet fragrance by Victor Rolf that I was lusting after for a while now. It has got notes of bergamot, jasmine, freesia, orchid, centiflora rose and patchouli.
Secondly, I bought the "She's so Jetset" by benefit. It includes:
• 7.5mL of their POREfessional PRO balm that is supposed to minimise the appearance of pores. I am not entirely sure if it helps with large pores, but it definitely leaves the skin feeling really smooth;
• a lovely eyeshadow quad that is perfect for an everyday neutral make-up look;
• a pinky blusher that doesn't have much colour pay-off;
• a sample size of the Life on the A list lip gloss that I am really keen on and
• a 4g tube of the famous they're Real! mascara that I am absolutely in love with.
Overall, I like the whole package because it provides you with sample sizes that are very convenient for those of us who travel a lot. But they are also easy to carry around in your bag. Plus, you get the chance to try out a variety of products and purchase full size of the ones you enjoyed the most.